Monday, June 27, 2011

And there it was!

Have you ever thought you could develop a lasting relationship with someone special only if she was not already tied up with someone else? Then the opportunity comes again and you really do not know what to do? Yes, she was free and open to dating and seeing a guy at work. I approached her with the idea of going out. She thanks me and says she is in a relationship. Then very shortly after that she announces she is getting married to her high school friend. Nope, not the guy at work but yet another guy. Things were all chocolate covered strawberries and roses. The world was perfect for her. She was at last happy and saying she thought it would never happen to her. A year passes and things are still going good. I feel that yet again someone was the lucky man, not me but she was in the arms and waking up beside someone else. My fantasy still would need to be just that, a fantasy. Then today I ask, hows married life? Still going good? Here response, don't ask. I had seen her at lunch with the guy at work again. Thinking are they an item again. What happened to hubby. I then told her boy, relationships, they are hard to start, hard to end, and not easy in-between. She responded the only thing she disagreed with was the hard to start part.

So I ask you, what do I do. Do I ask her out again. Do I be bold? Am I OK with yet another rejection? When is it the right time to make the move? What would Jessica Parker say? Would she say be careful of damaged goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment